賽事規則 Terms & Confitions :
1. Any person who is pregnant or suffering from any chronic disease such as heart disease or high blood pressure should not participate in the event. The Organizers reserves the right to disallow/disqualify any person who is known or suspected to be physically unfit to participate in the event. The Organizers also reserves the right to disqualify any person and/or nullify his or her result for any violation or breach of the rule or regulation. The Organizers shall not be obliged to refund any entry fee for such disallowed/disqualified person.
2. Participants are advised to undertake adequate training before the event and advised to consult medical advice from doctors if they are in doubt of their health condition prior to taking part in the race
3. All participants must ensure that they are medically and physically fit to participate in the race. By submitting his or her entry, each applicant agrees to obey and accept all the terms and conditions of participation as herein contained and as shall from time to time be introduced by the Organizers.
4.Entry and Timing Chip are non-transferable. The Organizers reserves the right to disqualify or exclude any person from competition who gives incorrect personal data / details on the entry form, who has been banned from competition. No refund of entry fee will be made.
5. No result or certificate will be given to Participants who do not start in the race time assigned to them by the Organizers.
6. Participants must retire from the race immediately, if asked / requested to do so by any member of the officials, medical staff, race director, referees and / or security officers / Marshals.
7. No pets or any form of wheel-run objects of transport, e.g. wheel chairs, bicycles, skates, push carts, shoes with built-in or attached rollers, etc. are allowed on the course.
8. Participants are not allowed to run with babies or children and unregistered Participants.
9. In order to ensure the re-opening of roads to normal traffic by 10:30 am, the Organizers will designate Cut Off Times at specified locations. Participants failing to reach these specific locations within times specified must stop their races and board the Official Buses when asked by Route Officials and Marshals. The buses will take these Participants back to the Finish venue.
10. 獲獎者或可能獲獎者若有任何爭議或上訴，必須在成績公布後15分 鐘內或頒獎禮結束後立即提出，以較早者為準。
10. For prize winners or potential prize winners, disputes and appeals must be made at the Finish within 15 minutes of the published results on the results board on-site or immediately after the prize presentation, whichever is earlier.
11. 大會擁有修改及詮釋以上規則的權利。詳情可瀏覽 www.my10km.org。
11. The Organizers reserves the right to interpret or amend the above rules, detracts of which shall be available at www.my10km.org
12. For team match, each team must composed of 4 men and women
13. For team Match, Applicants should be 16 or above. No substitution can be made after applying.
14. 隊際賽之成績將以四人完成賽事之平均時間計算。如其中一位選手 未能於大會限時內完成賽事或成績未有晶片紀錄，則該隊伍之參賽 成績不獲計算。
14. For team match, the average time of the 4 participants will be counted as final result. All teammates should finish the race within the given time and record by the Timing Chips, otherwise the final result will not be counted.
15. All participants should finish the race within 2 hours, otherwise the final result will not be counted.
16. Please keep public toilet clean and tidy.